Pilot Guide to Account-Based Marketing
B2B companies are racing to implement an ABM strategy, but 60% quit after just one pilot. Why?
Shifting to an account-based strategy can significantly increase ROI, but only if done right. A successful ABM program starts with a successful ABM pilot, requiring thorough planning and careful execution.
- How do I partner effectively with Sales?
- How do I define an attainable, specific goal for my pilot?
- How do I measure my pilot’s success?
- Which KPIs do I use to communicate to leadership?
PK’s Pilot Guide to Account-Based Marketing enables companies to tackle these questions effectively. The visual guide offers quick tips to launch an ABM pilot the right way:
This guide offers quick tips on how to ensure your ABM pilot is a success, including:
- Guidance on what steps to prioritize first
- Strategies to optimize the Marketing-Sales relationship
- KPIs that truly measure your pilot’s effectiveness
- Tips on how to improve your pilot once it’s been launched
Download this guide to help ensure your company’s ABM pilot is designed to succeed and prepared to scale.Etiquetas: ABM, ABM Program, Account-based marketing